Saturday at any time
Sunday at any time
• Principles of Biochemistry
• Human Biochemistry and Diseases
• Amino acids and Proteins
• Medical Biochemistry
• Human Nutrition
• Carbohydrates and Lipids
• Molecular Biology and Recombinant DNA Technology
• Current Research trends in Biotechnology
• Industrial Enzymology
• Biotechnology and Medicine
• Thesis Topic : Research Medicine
ExperienceDiverse teaching experience of 15years in international schools.
BC Grade-10 Science, BC Grade-11&12 Biology, BC Grade-11 &12 Chemistry, BC Grade-10 Career and Planning,
A-Level Biology, O-Level Sciences, SAT,
IBDP Biology, IB MYP Science,
• Certified British Columbia Teacher
• Advanced user of e-assessment systems and interactive teaching tools like smartboard.
• Advanced user of Linux, Mac, MS windows and productivity applications.
• Use information technology to make learning process easy and effective. I enjoy using simulation applets and animations to make learning fun..
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, work well under pressure and communicate ideas clearly and effectively.
HobbiesIncorporate technology to make instructions clear and to provide 3D view of scientific phenomenon. Moreover I continuously work on e-assessment, which help me provide timely feedback to students.
Cell Biology, IB Chemistry HL, IB Chemistry SL, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, SAT Subject Test in Chemistry, AP Biology, Biology, Honors Chemistry, CLEP Biology, Evolutionary Biology, General Biology, IB BIology HL, IB BIology SL, Molecular Biology, SAT Subject Test in Biology E/M, 7th Grade Science, GRE Subject Test in Chemistry, GRE Subject Test in Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, AP Chemistry, Computer Science, AP Environmental Science, AP Computer Science, Agricultural Science, ACT Science, 8th Grade Science, 3rd Grade Science, 4th Grade Science, 5th Grade Science, 6th Grade Science
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.